Terms & Conditions – Updated September 2020
- FREE TRIALS are subject to availability. Paid termly places always take priority over free trials, and are booked on a first come first served basis. (Please note – Our class sizes have been reduced to ensure plenty of room for social distancing, due to Covid-19. If your requested class is full, you will be placed on our waiting list)
- When attending a free trial, there is no obligation to join. If you wish to join, your 1st invoice will be for the remaining classes of that term only. From there on you will be invoiced per term.
- Fees are paid termly. At the end of each term, payment is due in advance for the following term. (Payment plans are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further info)
- There will be no reduction or refund for any absence, including holidays, sickness, auditions or professional work.
- In the event that a class cannot be held at the dance studios as the result of a situation beyond our control (including but not limited to a further lockdown due to Covid-19), it will be replaced online.
- Fees are non-refundable if a student wishes to leave PopGems Academy before the end of term.
- LATE PAYMENTS or account adjustments in the event of overpayment will incur a £10 ADMIN FEE.
LEAVING, WAITING LISTS & CLASS TRANSFERS:
- We do not charge a joining fee, however PopGems Academy require a minimum of half a term’s notice BY EMAIL if a student is not going to be continuing with a class, or fees will still be due (unless pre arrangements have been made to transfer to another class subject to availability). If payment is not received, further action will be taken.
- All staff are fully qualified and DBS checked. However, due to the nature of teaching dance sometimes it is necessary to correct dance positions physically. This is always conducted with the utmost care + professionalism.
- Parents/Guardians have a responsibility to notify us of any illness or injury that may affect a child’s class.
- Good behaviour and manners are expected at all times.
- No jewellery to be worn to class.
- Absolutely no chewing gum.
- Full uniform should be worn to all classes with the exception of trials. (Uniform is optional for POP TOTS classes only)
- Outdoor shoes ARE NOT allowed to be worn in the studios – Dance shoes only.
- Please leave valuables at home as PopGems Academy WILL NOT be held responsible for any lost items.
- Please bring a bottle of water to class – No fizzy drinks. Only clear liquids are allowed in the studios.
- By taking part in classes, you are giving PopGems Academy the right to the use of any photos/videos that may be taken for the website and social media for promotional purposes. Permission forms must be signed at your first class.
- A ‘Covid Safety’ form must be completed before your first class at PopGems Academy.